This won’t be your typical dry panel discussion. Join our session and get practical advice from a few seasoned solar professionals who have grown their companies through innovative business models, mergers and acquisitions, and rolling up their sleeves in the school of hard knocks.
Take part in an "Ask me Anything" session, where we will crowdsource the top 5 problems keeping solar business owners from there definition of success and have our panel of experts react to them in real time.
- Learn business models that can help you succeed as a small or mid-market installer
- Learn techniques to build a resilient company that can weather inevitable market changes.
- Leave the session with concrete ideas you can use tomorrow to start operating your business more effectively and competitively
- Barry Cinnamon – Chief Executive Officer, Cinnamon Solar
- Stephen Irvin – President, Amicus Solar Cooperative
- Frank Kneller – Chief Operating Officer, Verengo Solar
Mark your calendar and come prepared with your questions!
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM