Chaolysti Principal Pamela Cargill facilitated a forum at SPI 2016 with a cast of experts representing several adjacent viewpoints surrounding the business of residential solar.
- Ed Murray, CEO, Aztec Solar
- Primary Perspective: Long-term industry, thermal, 80’s tax credit, policy making
- Jim Jenal, CEO, Run on Sun
- Primary Perspective: small/local installer, consumer protection
- Michael Grasso, CMO, SunRun
- Primary Perspective: national-scale hybrid residential solar business model
- Rick Luna, Sr. Manager of Product Development, CPS Energy
- Primary Perspective: progressive municipal utility
The session focused on two key topics, inviting the audience to vote using a text-to-poll mechanism:
Who will dominate the business of residential solar in 5 years?
What will be the predominant business model of residential solar in 5 years?